Running a voluntary and community organisation takes time, effort and dedication.
We can help you to access information and advice on practical issues such as:
- Advice on charity issues - Guidance on setting up a group, changing your constitution or structure
- Governance – Understanding your trustee responsibilities
- Organisational review - Review of current status including governance, policies and procedures, funding strategy and business planning.
- Developing your organisation – Writing policies and procedures
- New project support - Guidance with the development of specific new and special projects.
1 hour's worth of this service is provided free of charge to CVS Full Members.
Additional time is charged by the hour. Discounts may be available, please contact us to discuss further.
In addition to development support we organise events and training opportunities throughout the year.
To become a member please see our membership page.