Renew your Membership
If you have already benefitted from our services and would like to continue your membership, please complete and return the first part of the application form. There is no need to complete the 'additional information' section unless something has changed. You will then be sent confirmation followed by an invoice for payment.
Become a Member
As a member of North Herts and Stevenage CVS, you and your group can benefit from our wealth of expertise and experience of the voluntary and community sector. We understand the challenges faced by voluntary and community groups and can help you with advice, information, support and development on a whole host of subjects, whether you are just starting up or looking to develop further.
Full Membership Benefits
You and your group can benefit from:
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities via our social media platforms and our weekly column in The Comet
- A full page article in Hertfordshire Life to showcase your organisation
- 1 hours’ one-to-one advice on social media e.g. Facebook and Twitter
- 1 Funding advice session
- Access to CVS equipment and facilities
- Governance, representation and liaison on local networks and partnerships
- DBS Checking at discounted rates. (N.B. Checks are not free for paid staff)
- Specialised training and workshops at discounted rates
- Promotion of your events or vacancies via our social networks
- Discounted rates to hire our Minibus
- Monthly E-bulletin with updates on local issues, funding opportunities, events and more
Annual membership costs:
- £60 for Stevenage based organisations
- £30 for organisations based in North Hertfordshire, these are subsidised by the North Herts District Council
In order to sign up, please fill in the form below, when you have filled in and submitted the form, you will be sent automatic confirmation of the details you have submitted, you will then be sent an invoice for payment from our Finance Team.