Become a Member
As a member of North Herts CVS, you and your group can benefit from our wealth of expertise and experience of the voluntary and community sector. We understand the challenges faced by voluntary and community groups and can help you with advice, information, support and development on a whole host of subjects, whether you are just starting up or looking to develop further.
Full Membership Benefits 2019 to 2020
For just £30 to 31st March 2020, or £50 to 31st March 2021, you and your group can benefit from:
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities via our bi monthly volunteer newsletter, weekly column in The Comet and column in Hertfordshire Life.
- 1 hours’ one-to-one advice worth £30 on social media e.g. Facebook and Twitter
- 1 hours’ one-to-one advice worth £30 on General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- 1 Funding advice session worth £35
- Access to CVS equipment and facilities, including meeting rooms, franking, and audio-visual equipment hire, at discounted rates
- Governance, representation and liaison on local networks and partnerships
- Regular information updates
- DBS Checking at discounted rates. An admin saving of £6.00 per check.
- Specialised training and workshops at discounted rates such as our trustee training course
- Promotion of your events or vacancies via our social networks
- Access to hire the NHCVS Minibus
- Access to the NHCVS E-bulletin with monthly updates on local issues, funding opportunities, events and more
In order to sign up, please fill in the form below, when you have filled in and submitted the form, you will be sent automatic confirmation of the details you have submitted, you will then be sent an invoice for payment from our Finance Team.