Who the course is for
Anyone involved in securing funding, reporting to funders or managing a project or service needs to understand how to demonstrate impact.
Those attending should have completed HCF’s Understanding Outcomes course or equivalent and and/or be able to evidence relevant fundraising experience.
- This course combines trainer input with interactive exercises
- What is impact and why it is important
- The cycle of good impact practice
- Planning and measuring impact
- Assessing and reviewing your data
- Communicating and reporting impact
- Sources of further help and information
Participants completing this course will:
- Understand about impact and its measurement
- Know how to embed good impact practice in the planning and delivery of their project/service
- Identify how to measure, assess and review impact
- Understand how to communicate and report impact effectively to their stakeholders
About the Trainer:
Jacquie Hime is an independent consultant supporting clients with applications and providing training on fundraising and governance. She has a successful track record of applying for grants and contracts.
£25 – CVS Members
£35 – VCS
£70 – Private/Statutory
To book please complete the booking form.