The Price is Right! Costing Your Services
Many organisations, particularly those providing adult social care, are affected by personal budgets and direct payments. There is also an increasing need for voluntary and community groups to diversify their income by selling goods and services. This training is suitable for managers and staff responsible for income generation, marketing and/or finance.
- How to calculate direct and indirect costs for projects, activities and services
- The basics of full cost recovery and realistic pricing
- Case studies (including participants' own services)
- Templates and resources provided to put the principles into practice
- Social return on investment
Trainer: Robin Hodgkinson
£25 VCS - CVS members
£35 VCS - non-members
To book onto the course, please fill in the form here.