One of our core functions as a CVS is to offer funding advice to voluntary and community organisations.
We can help you get funding by:
- Identifying the most appropriate funders – we have access to databases and are experienced at searching for appropriate funders including free access to the local fundraising database at.
- Getting you started with your funding application/proposal – we offer free basic advice and guidance on the initial research and consultation necessary to give you all you need to complete your proposal
- Making your application stand out – we’ve got some great hints and tips on how to put together your best application
- Thinking about it ‘strategically’ – we can advise you on how to go about developing a fundraising strategy and also tell you about other local services and strategies that are relevant to your field of work.
In addition to our one-to-one funding advice we organise events or training opportunities throughout the year.
To become a member please see our membership page.
At a rate of £30 per hour, you can also purchase the following consultancy services from us:
- Advanced (refined and more detailed) funding search
- Writing your funding bid/proposal (note - this excludes LBS tenders)
- Developing and writing your fundraising strategy
- Costing your proposal and setting your budget