Become a Member
As a member of North Herts CVS, you and your group can benefit from our wealth of expertise and experience of the voluntary and community sector.
We understand the challenges faced by voluntary and community groups and can help you with advice, information, support and development on a whole host of subjects, whether you are just starting up or looking to develop further.
Please remember if you are signing up for the first time, or you have changed any of your organisation details we will need a completed membership form from yourselves:
Full Membership Benefits 2018 to 2019
For just £30 to 31st March 2019, or £50 to 31st March 2020, you and your group can benefit from:
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities via our bi monthly volunteer newsletter, weekly column in The Comet and column in Hertfordshire Life.
- 1 hours’ one-to-one advice worth £30 on social media e.g. Facebook and Twitter
- 1 hours’ one-to-one advice worth £30 on General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- 1 Funding advice session worth £35
- Access to CVS equipment and facilities, including meeting rooms, franking, and audio-visual equipment hire, at discounted rates
- Governance, representation and liaison on local networks and partnerships
- Regular information updates
- DBS Checking at discounted rates. An admin saving of £6.00 per check.
- Specialised training and workshops at discounted rates such as our trustee training course
- Promotion of your events or vacancies via our social networks
Basic Membership Benefits
Alternatively, you can benefit from some of our services with FREE Basic Membership of North Herts CVS:
- Access to the NHCVS E-bulletin with monthly updates on local issues, funding opportunities, events and more