Building Sustainability: Get Seen, Get Heard, Get Support
As the number of voluntary organisations increases but trust in the sector remains volatile and funding gets harder to find, getting the right messages out about your organisation is increasingly vital. Good marketing will raise an organisation's profile, improve levels of supporter engagement and satisfaction and help attract more funding.
This course is designed for staff, volunteers and trustees in small to medium organisations looking to gain an understanding of the marketing basics and how to apply them effectively.
Combining theory, real life examples and opportunities to apply what you learn to your own organisation, we'll cover:
- What is marketing and should you care?
- Key elements of the marketing mix and the impact they can have on your fundraising success
- How and why to segment your audiences
- Reaching your audience - the pros and cons of a range of common marketing methods
- How to plan and co-ordinate your marketing activity for maximum impact
Trainer: Caroline Langdell
£25 VCS - CVS Members
£35 VCS - Non-members
To book your place, you can fill out the form here.