Training: Optimising Your Website Performance
Are you launching a new website or trying to improve an existing website? Do you want to get more visibility of your website to your target audience?
This course is designed for voluntary and community organisations who want to get more from their website but don’t know where to start.
- How to make an impact with your website – what should it look like and how to make the content more appealing
- Driving the audience to your website
- How to boost engagement with your website and increase the number of visitors returning
- How to measure impact using website analytics
Participants completing this course will:
- Understand how to launch an effective website or the adjustments they need to make to their existing website to successfully target their audience
- Be able to apply social media, search engine optimisation and marketing techniques to improve their visibility to their audience online
- Identify ways to tailor website content to increase the number of returning visitors to their website
- Gain a better understanding of Google Analytics and how to use it to measure success
35 VCS – CVS members
£45 VCS - Non Members
£90 - Private/Statutory