Training: Supervision and Appraisals
This half-day course will be suitable for anyone who has responsibility for supervising and/or appraising one or more people.
It would also be suitable for anyone who is interested in developing this as a skill for themselves or who is about to take on a new job which will involve supervision and/or appraisals.
- Identify what helps and hinders supervision.
- Identify what should, and should not, be covered in appraisals
- Problem solving
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Action Planning
At the end of the course participants will have:
- Explored the practical skills required to be an effective supervisor.
- Had an opportunity to look at difficulties in the practice of supervision.
- Identified the differences between supervision and appraisal
- Identified further development needs and supervision
£25 VCS – CVS Members
£35 VCS - Non Members
£70 - Private/Statutory